Wednesday 26 March 2014

Children and Technology - a guide for parents by LeapFrog

Now that I am beginning to think ahead as Rocket will soon be off to primary school (this September!) It is a perfect timing for me to be sharing a guide that the lovely LeapFrog guys have put together on Internet safety and protecting children 'online'.

Rocket is a very tech savvy little boy, he always has been. He could work my iphone by the age of 1 and by 2 had a whole host of apps on my ipad! He also won't be fobbed off by toys that aren't the real deal - clever boy!

I do worry about what will happen when the time comes and he wants to spend time on the Internet, not just playing on apps and that's why it's so important to be aware of the things we can do to help keep our children safe.

Here is the guide from LeapFrog

Do you worry about the technological future?

No comments:

Post a Comment