Thursday 9 January 2014

Snugglebundl Review






We've had a snugglebundl since the day Bee was born. It's a product that sounded amazing to me as, suffering with my HMS, the prospect of not having to strain to pick baby up was fabulous.

I was not disappointed! We packed the snugglebundl in our hospital bag and in fact, the first time we used it Bee was less than an hour old and we were still in the labour and delivery suite.

It's made of such soft and cosy material that it lives up to its name of snuggle as that exactly what you want to do!

It has a very soft head support within the blanket so when you pick baby up it totally supports his/her head whilst their back is also supported comfortably.

You are also able to transfer your sleeping little one from the car seat straight into your arms or cot which is fabulous as every parent knows it's a task to do that and once you've woken the baby that's that!

Look how snugly Bee looks in his. We took it to Center Parcs with us when he was only 10 days old and aside from using it as a lifting blanket (in and out of the cot was brilliant) it was also great for keeping him warm whilst out and about.


I would recommend anyone that has joint problems like myself to invest in a Snugglebundl, for me it helped me bond without the increased pain I would have experienced bending and lifting without help.


You can find out more about Snuggbundl and buy HERE.


Follow Snugglebundl on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment