Sunday 15 September 2013

29 Week Catch Up!

OK so the last few weeks have been rough pregnancy wise and I've been meaning to blog for a while!

At 26 weeks I had an amazing 4D scan which Bumbles paternal grandparents were able to come to so it was an even more amazing experience for us all. He behaved beautifully and we got these incredible shots, in which he looks exactly as Rocket did at his 4D scan!




After that we had a growth scan at 28 weeks and Bumble is very healthy and growing fast and is the top line of normal so will be a big baby like his brother!
 The consultant can't obviously tell when Bumble will come but I have another scan at 32 weeks and they will discuss whether or not to give me the steroid jabs just in case and also talk about possible induction if I make it to 37 weeks!

I can't believe I only have 5 weeks until when Rocket was born and 8 weeks til they would consider induction! That's crazy! I do actually hope it goes as fast as it has been.

Symptoms wise, heartburn, indigestion, crushed ribs, sleepless nights, peeing like a racehorse and not being able to get out the hSPD this time!
ouse are top of the list! Most normal pregnancy symptoms though I didn't feel THIS bad with Rockets pregnancy this early on... my HMS has also flared in my hips and back but I'm grateful its not

They are also keeping an eye on my BP as its borderline high and they don't want it to suddenly spike.

That's all for now!




1 comment: